Community Group Visits
For community visits we offer a casual tour of our friendly animals – feeding and patting the donkeys, sheep, cows, goats, pigs and poultry. Included is the chance to check out some farm machinery, the annual crop and toast some marshmallows.
Morning tea, lunch or afternoon tea can be bought along and enjoyed on The Shed Lawns.
Alternatively we have a great partnership with the lovely Emily from Grazing Yorkes who can assist with all of your catering requirements. From lunch to cake, platters and more we can provide for all tastes and preferences. Simply enquire at the time of booking and we can arrange catering at an additional cost.
Visits also include:
- exclusive use of The Shed and adjacent lawn areas for morning or afternoon tea, and the facilities here.
- Directions & Farmyard Map Directions – enter via Gate 3.
- Animal Quiz and Answers.
- Animal Feed bag.
- Marshmallow toasting (weather permitting).
- Seeds for seed growing.
- Use of the giant outdoor games and chess board.
- Tea and Coffee Facilities.
2 hour visits are $250 for groups of up to 20 with additional visitors charged at $12 pp (children under 2 years of age are free).
3 hour visits are $350 for groups of up to 20 with additional visitors charged at $12 pp (children under 2 years of age are free).